translate

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mike Francesa Explains Video Technology To You

Having run this site for awhile now, I've learned quite a few things about implementing video into posts. Or at least I thought I knew a lot. Yesterday, Mike Francesa tried to explain how the Erin Andrews video made it to the Internet and here is the awesome result. Pay attention, because I think you'll learn something....



Ear marking....of course!!! How could I have been so foolish?!?! Everything will run much smoother now.

(Thanks to The Mike Francesa for the clip)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Autos Cars New Designs - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons