translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Brian Topp - Flashback To My July 28th Buckdog Post


It's not that I have the gift of prophecy. I don't. But when it comes to politics in Canada, I have a habit of being correct.

With that in mind, here is a post I did on Brian Topp, President of the New Democratic Party of Canada, dated July 28th, 2011 - 33 days ago.



-If you aren't familiar with New Democratic Prez, Brian Topp, you soon will be ...

-Brian Topp will step aside as NDP President if he decides to seek leadership ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Autos Cars New Designs - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons