translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Usop Wilca Prefers Pagoda T-Shirt For Raya

Usop Wilca Prefers Pagoda T-Shirt For Raya

KUALA LUMPUR – Actor and Hot FM radio presenter, Usop Wilca, 46, prefers to celebrate Aidilfitri in moderation including welcoming his guests by just wearing a normal T-shirt in every raya.

According to the actor of the film Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah, he prefers to wait for guests to visit his house especially after Aidilfitri prayers by preparing various delicacies for them.

“After Aidilfitri prayers, I would usually go back home and change from my baju melayu to a normal pagoda T-shirt and I would just lie on the couch while waiting for guests to arrive. I am more comfortable that way. I like to keep things simple.

“Insya-Allah on the first day of Aidilfitri, I would be with my wife and my son, Syed Caliph Umar, who is now only 14 months old at out house in Puchong, Selangor. Only by the evening I would head to my hometown in Kuala Kangsar, Perak,” he said.

Usop also explained that he has never make any plans for Aidilfitri as every time he goes back to his hometown, the whole family would just gather and celebrate the auspicious day.

“I have 13 siblings, 64 nieces and nephews and 30 grandnieces and grandnephews. Everytime I get back to my hometown, the house would be so packed that some people were shy to come to our house because of the big family.

“That is why I never make any plans. We should just leave the day to how it wants to go. Just that this time around, our Aidilfitri is more meaningful as my first son, Syed Caliph is around to join the celebration,” he said who married four years ago. – mynewshub.my

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Autos Cars New Designs - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons