translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

ESPN Getting Into The Hologram Game

I think the most famous use of holograms to date, is the beaming up of Will.I.Am during the election on CNN, but I could be wrong. Well at ESPN's media gathering (which I unfortunately had to miss), it was announced that the network is going to begin using holograms. In fact, they've started to do so by hologramming one of their own....



Now that we've seen a virtual Bob Ley, I think it's safe to say that we've reached the 21st century. Looks like a ton of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Autos Cars New Designs - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons